Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What the L is That?


I've been back from the Stationery Show in NYC for a little over a week and a half now. I think the show went really well, and the product and L brand got a lot of attention and support. There are so many fun products and ideas I want to share with you on the blog.

At the show we were lucky enough to be right across from Envelopments. Envelopments is a great company with fantastic products and even better people (both of my sisters used their products for their wedding invitations). Mark, one of the owners at Envelopments, has been a long time supporter of QuicKutz and the products we create. I've had several opportunities to meet with him and collaborate on new ideas and concepts. He wrote a really nice post about the letterpress on his blog. Check it out and visit their website to see their product line. You'll definitely want to incorporate their products into your next invitation, announcement or event!

No comments: