Thursday, November 19, 2009

excitement

I ran into Archiver's tonight to purchase a few items. When I was checking out, one of the Archiver's employee, Megan, found out that I had developed the L Letterpress. She was so enthusiastic about the product and excited that she actually was talking to someone that had created it. She even wanted to go get her L Letterpress box so I could sign it. While there is definitely room to grow and improve with the line, I love that people are excited about the product and its potential. Thanks Megan - you made my night.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

you're a celebrity in the scrapbooking world!! that's awesome!

Ellen said...

Hi,
I think the product you created is a great idea. My brother bought me the letterpress combo kit today at AC Moore. I tried it out once and two of my plates cracked. Have you heard of this happening? Just from poking around the web it appears to not be an isolated case. Also, I am new to the QuicKutz world - are the circle dies supposed to leave marks or cut into the plastic on the cutting platform and lid? Sorry to ask you these product questions on your blog - I also contacted CS. Thanks!

prashant said...

It looks great! I love the natural theme!

Work from home