Thursday, October 1, 2009

traveling....



Since Liv was born, I feel like we've been traveling, traveling, traveling. We've been to California, Florida, Idaho, Washington, Alabama, Virgina, Washington D.C. and driven through even more states. I think we're finally back at home for at least a few months. Luckily most of our travel has been with family or to see family which I love! Now, I can't wait to get back to my creative projects including this blog. In the spirit of travel, here's a great project I found to showcase your worldwide adventures....

This home decor project created at Brooklyn Limestone is the perfect way to showcase your travels around the world. I love how it creates a visual reminder of where and when you've traveled. Simply photocopy and mount the passport pages onto square wood blocks or mini canvases and hang on the wall. Add a frame around the squares to define the space on your wall. Check out the detailed step-by-step here.


I'm thinking that creating a collage of mementos from your travel locations like ticket stubs, maps, brochures etc. would also work well - especially for any domestic trips you'd like to highlight.

No comments: