Thursday, April 2, 2009

[create] projects

I like craft supplies, just like my husband like tools. I like to have a good variety of products and supplies, and this is one place where I have a difficult time throwing something away (there just always seems to be some future creative potential!). Working in the craft industry also hasn't helped minimize this collection of stuff.

Unfortunately, I seem to have a hard time actually using these things to create the projects I want to make. Life, family, church, work, home all seem to take up more time than I have to give. Consequently, my collection grows larger and the list of "things I want to make" gets bigger.

So instead of just letting my stash grow and grow without any use, I've decided to pick projects I've been meaning to make and actually create them. Watch for these projects showing up under the title [create].

No comments: