Sunday, September 21, 2008

nie nie benefit - jonathan canlas photography


While I don't personally know Stephanie Nielsen, I knew of her even before this tragedy consumed our thoughts (and blogs!). I stumbled upon Blissful Living Studio a while ago and have checked out the website on a regular basis. I love the design and the concept. Stephanie happened to be an instructor there. When Jonathan Canlas announced his goal to raise $10,000 for the Nielsen through family portrait sessions, I knew it was a perfect way to help. Check out our photos here and book Jonathan for your next family portrait or big event. He has an amazing photojournalistic style and is great to work with. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I love your photos - I saw them on Jonathan's website & then found you. I love your boots - they added to the photo. :)